Dear Customer: Greetings!
Welcome to join us. The service provided here is a shopping platform established by "ASIA RAY SDN BHD" (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") on Shopline. In order to best protect your rights and to confirm the contractual relationship with you, all users applying for the services (hereinafter referred to as "the Services") should read the following Terms of Services in detail.
Customer Services, Rights and Obligations
We provide the following main services to you:
(1)Merchandise sales and distribution services, including:
Online consultation for customer services.
Product delivery and return services.
Seven-day appreciation period for products (please note that the seven-day appreciation period is not a trial period).
Multiple payment mechanism/interest-free credit card installment.
Shopping discounts and gifting.
(2)Our product page will provide a maximum quantity of a single product for customers' reference. In principle, we would only make shipment within the quantity limit.
(3)Notices on customer-related rights include but are not limited to product trials, lucky draws, service satisfaction surveys or other new member services to be added in the future.
(4)The Company may add, modify or discontinue the above related services according to the actual situation.
When you complete the registration process in any of the channels on this website, or continue to use any of the Services provided by the shopping platform, you are considered to have acknowledged and fully agreed to all of the agreed services as set out in these Terms of Services. In addition, when you use certain platform services, depending on the nature of the particular services, you may be subject to other terms of services or related provisions as separately announced therein, which shall also be incorporated into these Terms of Services.
If you are under the age of 20, your legal representative shall read, understand and agree to the Terms of Services in their entirety and any subsequent modifications. Afterwards, you may register to use or continue to use the Services. If you use or continue to use any of the Services offered through the shopping platform, it will be deemed that your legal representative has read, understood and agreed to the Terms of Services in their entirety and any subsequent modifications.
The customers agree to the use of electronic documents as a method of representation.
The Company reserves the right to terminate the account service of any customer who violates laws and regulations, fails to comply with mutual agreements, or maliciously abuses the service rights.
The Company reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time in the future if the need arises, and shall notify the customers of the amendments by email, telephone, datasheet, telecommunication network, internet announcement or other appropriate means.
The Company may use any contact method retained by the customer when notifying the customer of any relevant information necessary for the provision of the Services. If the customer's contact information changes, the customer shall update the information by means of logging on to the website, telephone notification, etc. in order to maintain the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the information. The Company shall be deemed to have completed service of the notice if the notice fails to be accepted due to incorrect or outdated information or other reasons not attributable to the Company.
Customer Accounts, Passwords and Security
If you register as a member through the Company, you must fill out your member account or email in detail, and the aforementioned registered account number and password cannot be used for duplicate registration. Customers must fill in accurate personal information when registering. If false registration is found, the Company may suspend or terminate your membership. Any violation of the relevant laws of Malaysia will also be handled according to the law.
Customers shall take care of the password and shall not disclose the password or provide the password for others to know or use; all activities conducted by the customer using the Services with the same customer ID and password shall be deemed to be the activities of the customer himself/herself and shall be the legal responsibility of the customer.
If the customer finds or suspects that a third party is using the customer account or password, the customer should notify the Company immediately. The Company shall immediately suspend the processing of transactions and subsequent use of the account. However, such notice shall not release the customer of the lawful liability of the customer prior to the notice.
The product names, prices, contents, specifications, models and other related information presented on the product trading page are all part of the contract between you and the Company.
You agree to place the order based on the confirmed quantity and price mechanism provided by the Company. The Company may refuse the order within two working days after the customer placing the order with a justifiable reason, but if the customer has paid, the contract is deemed to be established.
Please refer to the "Return and Exchange Policy" on the Company's website for any return requests.
The Company offers a variety of payment methods for you to choose from, please refer to "Payment Methods" for details.
Customer Privacy Protection
Privacy Statement Policy
Data Record Validity
When customers use the Services, all data recorded during the use of the Services shall be based on the data recorded in the database of the Services. In the event of any dispute, the electronic data recorded in the database of the Services shall be the standard of recognition, unless the customer can provide other information and prove it to be true.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Company or other right holders lawfully own the intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets and proprietary technology, of all the contents of the Company's websites, including but not limited to writings, pictures, files, information, data, website structure, website layout, website design, etc. You may not use, modify, copy, publicly broadcast, adapt, distribute, publish, publicly display, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble such content. If you wish to cite or forward the aforementioned software, programs or website content, you must obtain prior written consent from the Company or other right holders in accordance with the law. You are obligated to respect intellectual property rights, and you shall be liable to the Company for damages for any breach of such rights (including, but not limited to litigation costs and attorney's fees, etc.).
Suspension of Services
The Company shall maintain the normal operation of the Services in such manner and with such technology as it is generally considered reasonable at this time. However, the Company may suspend or discontinue all or part of the Services in the following circumstances:
When the Company relocate, replace, upgrade, maintain or repair software and hardware related to the Services with advance notice to the customers.
When the user has violated any governmental law or the Terms and Conditions.
When the suspension or interruption of the Services due to natural disasters or other force majeure events.
When there is any other discontinuance or interruption of the Services due to reasons not attributable to the Company.
When the information displayed of the Services is inaccurate, or is falsified, altered, deleted or retrieved, or when the system is interrupted or does not function normally due to matters beyond the Company's control.
- Validity, Interpretation, Consultation and Governing Law of the Terms and Conditions
- The invalidation of the whole or part of any provision of this contract shall not affect the validity of other provisions.
- If there is any doubt about the terms of this contract, it will be interpreted for the benefit of the customer.
- If customers have any questions about the Services, please contact us through the customer service mailbox.
- The right and obligation relationship between the customer and the Company shall be governed by the Internet standards, Malaysian law interpretation regulations and practices. If there is any imperfection in any of the statements, terms and conditions of the Company, the Company and the customer shall, in good faith and in accordance with the principles of honesty, trust, equality and reciprocity, negotiate for a solution.
The Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions will prevail over the English version.
1. Scope of Application of the Privacy Protection Policy
2. Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
- When you visit the Website or use the functional services provided by the Website, we will ask you to provide necessary personal information and process and use your personal information within the scope of the specific purpose, depending on the nature of the services. The Website will not use your personal information for any other purposes without your written consent.
- When you use interactive features such as service mailboxes and surveys, the Website will retain your name, email address, contact information, and time of use, as provided by you.
- During general browsing, the server will record relevant behavior automatically, including your IP address, time of use, browser used, browsing and clicking data records, etc. of your connected equipment, for our reference to improve our website services. These records are for internal use only and will not be released externally.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will gather statistics and conduct analysis of the collected questionnaires, and the analysis results will be presented in statistics or explanatory text. We may release statistics and explanatory text on an as-needed basis, except for internal research, which does not involve information about specific individuals.
- If you would like to delete your personal data saved in the Website, please contact our customer service via the Website anytime. Your request will be attended as soon as possible.
3. Data protection
Only authorized personnel will have access to your personal data. Where it is necessary for business purposes to entrust other entities to provide services, they will be strictly required to comply with confidentiality obligations, and necessary checks will be made to ensure that they will do so.
4. Links to External Websites
5. Policy on Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
The Website will not provide, exchange, let or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, organizations, private enterprises or public authorities, unless there is a legal or contractual obligation to do so.
The foregoing proviso includes and is not limited to:
- that it is with your written consent.
- that it is required by law.
- that it is to save you from danger to life, limb, liberty or property.
- that it is to cooperate with public authorities or academic research institutions, where necessary in the public interest for statistical or academic research, and where the data is processed or collected by the provider in a manner that does not allow for the identification of any specific customer.
- that it is necessary for the Website administration to study and disclose your information in order to identify, contact or take legal actions, when your conduct on the website violates the Terms of Service, is likely to harm or interfere with the rights of the Website and other users, or causes damage to any person.
- that it is for your benefit.
- that it is due to the Website's exercising of due diligence in the supervision and management of the entrusted external company or individual, when the Website entrusts a company to assist in the collection, processing, or use of your personal information.
In order to provide you with the best services, the Website will place and retrieve our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can set your browser to a high level of privacy in order to refuse the writing of cookies, but this may result in some of the Website's functions not functioning properly.
The Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions will prevail over the English version.