1. Scope of Application of the Privacy Protection Policy
2. Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
- When you visit the Website or use the functional services provided by the Website, we will ask you to provide necessary personal information and process and use your personal information within the scope of the specific purpose, depending on the nature of the services. The Website will not use your personal information for any other purposes without your written consent.
- When you use interactive features such as service mailboxes and surveys, the Website will retain your name, email address, contact information, and time of use, as provided by you.
- During general browsing, the server will record relevant behavior automatically, including your IP address, time of use, browser used, browsing and clicking data records, etc. of your connected equipment, for our reference to improve our website services. These records are for internal use only and will not be released externally.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will gather statistics and conduct analysis of the collected questionnaires, and the analysis results will be presented in statistics or explanatory text. We may release statistics and explanatory text on an as-needed basis, except for internal research, which does not involve information about specific individuals.
3. Data protection
Only authorized personnel will have access to your personal data. Where it is necessary for business purposes to entrust other entities to provide services, they will be strictly required to comply with confidentiality obligations, and necessary checks will be made to ensure that they will do so.
4. Links to External Websites
5. Policy on Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
The Website will not provide, exchange, let or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, organizations, private enterprises or public authorities, unless there is a legal or contractual obligation to do so.
The foregoing proviso includes and is not limited to:
- that it is with your written consent.
- that it is required by law.
- that it is to save you from danger to life, limb, liberty or property.
- that it is to cooperate with public authorities or academic research institutions, where necessary in the public interest for statistical or academic research, and where the data is processed or collected by the provider in a manner that does not allow for the identification of any specific customer.
- that it is necessary for the Website administration to study and disclose your information in order to identify, contact or take legal actions, when your conduct on the website violates the Terms of Service, is likely to harm or interfere with the rights of the Website and other users, or causes damage to any person.
- that it is for your benefit.
- that it is due to the Website's exercising of due diligence in the supervision and management of the entrusted external company or individual, when the Website entrusts a company to assist in the collection, processing, or use of your personal information.
In order to provide you with the best services, the Website will place and retrieve our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can set your browser to a high level of privacy in order to refuse the writing of cookies, but this may result in some of the Website's functions not functioning properly.
The Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions will prevail over the English version.